Are you new to White Rock? Here for a few days? A frequent visitor? Are you a resident?
We got you covered for a perfect Summer day in White Rock! Just follow the steps:
- In need of some fuel before a workout? Check out Islands Cafe for their nutritious smoothie bowls, or head Laura’s Coffee Corner for some delicious treats and coffee. Or, grab some hand-crafted baked goods from Hillcrest Bakery and Deli! If you happen to be down by the beach, check out The Wafflers (we recommend the Hazelnut Crunch)!
- Get your morning exercise at Westcoast Hot Yoga or the West Beach Pilates Studio for a 60-minute class!
- After a great workout, you deserve a great brunch- be sure to enjoy one at Yucca Tree Cafe, Five Corners Cafe, or Jan’s on the Beach! This is the perfect time to catch your breath- we have a jam-packed day for you!
- Time for some shopping! Visit Community Closet for women’s new and recycled fashion; or Bella’s Miracle Shop (if you are still at the beach), the largest metaphysical store in the city!
- Are you visiting with children? Creō Art Studio offers licensed summer child care with a variety of art projects; they also drop-in and registered classes throughout the year! Every day is a new artistic adventure!
- Hungry yet? Grab some lunch at The Wooden Spoon. Or compare fish and chips down at the beach between Coney Island Seafood, Fishboat Restaurant, The Whale’s Tail, Docks Fish and Chips, Montgomery’s Cottage Lunch, or Moby Dick!
- Go on a walk a light walk post-meal. Head next door to The Wellness Garage for your one-stop health assessment and physician-led personal coaching.
- Let’s sit back and relax a little. What about a proper pamper at Mystique Hair Design? If you are still in the spirits to shop a little more, visit The Hand-Picked Home, the Mason Jar, or Flowers and Company for some new items for your home!
- Dinner time! What are you feeling? Some local favorites include Cosmos Greek Restaurant (Greek Food), Bin 101 (Wine & Tapas), Zapoteca (Mexican Grill).
- Enjoy a local beer after your dinner! Hit up 3 Dogs Brewing or White Rock Beach Beer Company to sip on some local brews!
- No better time to digest a magnificent meal and drinks than a stroll down Marine Drive. Maybe with ice cream from one of our local cafes near the promenade (if you still got the room for it)!
- Enjoy the sunset to end off the perfect White Rock day!
How many of these did you get to do? Did we miss something? Contact Us or tag us on Instagram ( @WhiteRock_BIA) with photos from your own White Rock adventures!