White Rock’s Marine Drive Is Alive! – See Merchant Specials Below!
The White Rock Business Improvement Association and the many merchants of Marine Drive would like to invite you and your family to the Waterfront for a day of fun on Saturday, April 1st from 11am-3pm.
Marine Drive has been providing happy memories for over 60 years. Has it been a while since your last visit? Delay no longer, as we are giving our street a facelift and want you to enjoy one of BC’s iconic streets. Experience that #TheDriveIsAlive.
Parking is easier than ever because the White Rock BIA will give the first 500 people, between 11am-3pm, a Loonie back on their parking! Just bring your ticket stub to the Tourism Booth to redeem your dollar back.
Come support stores and restaurants while enjoying a variety of family oriented activities (weather permitting). Merchants will be showcasing the very best they have to offer. Don’t let the power washing distract you from the incredible specials businesses will be offering all day!
Whether it is your first time on Marine Drive or your first time in a long time, there will be something for you to enjoy; all sponsored by the White Rock BIA:
- White Rock Museum will be hosting Historical Marine Drive Walking Tours as 12pm, 1pm & 2pm. Meet on the Promenade at Elm Street to join in.
- Take the kids on a FREE train ride from West Beach to East Beach running between 11am-3pm throughout the day!
- East Beach will have a FREE Bounce House for the kids! (weather permitting)
- Come ask questions and learn more about White Rock’s future at the city’s Official Community Plan Pop-Up booth near the Museum.
- The Dailey Method is holding 2, FREE, 30-minute Fitness Classes at 1122 Widel, 11-11:30am & 11:45am-12:15. Register on their website.
- Tell us how you envision the future businesses on the Drive by sharing your thoughts on our “Windows of Opportunity” all along the Waterfront.
- The Drive will be Alive with Music! DJ’s spinning your favourite songs.
- An “All Day Hiring Fair” will take place as many merchants are looking for additional staff as the summer season comes. Bring copies of your resume for hiring businesses.
Make sure to use the hashtag #MarineDriven on social media and share your day to show #TheDriveIsAlive!
“Come down and show your support for your local merchants and independent businesses. There will be a variety of activities for everyone to enjoy”. -Ernie Klassen, President of White Rock BIA
Acting Executive Director